The propers for January 2 (SS. Basil the Great and Gregory Nazienzen) can be found in the Proper of Saints for that date.
File 13abc contains one of the two Introit options, as well as the Responsorial Psalm for January 3 and 4 Although the Responsorial Psalm response is the same for both dates, the versicles differ.
- January 3: 10e (same as December 31, non-sanctoral)
- January 4: 11f (same as Holy Family, for use with the ad libitum Year B readings)
- January 5: 9f (same as Christmas, Mass during the Day)
- January 6: 16e (same as Baptism of the Lord, with standard readings) | January 7: 13f
- for the Week: 9t (same as Christmas, Mass during the Day) OR 111e (same as Sunday XXIX of the Year)
- January 4: 57h (same as Sunday II of the Year, Year B)
- January 7: 57i (same as Sunday II of the Year, Year C)