THE TWENTY-SEVENTH SUNDAY OF THE YEAR
There are two e-books that you can access for free! They are:
- Choir edition with organ (502 pages, 15 MB)
- - (A handful of pieces in this edition come with additional instruments, such as brass, timpani, and bells.) Includes the responses with versicles (many of the versicles set to two tones, one Gregorian and one original in SATB). The e-book's preface will describe the book more fully. You can also read the preface here.
- Responses for the congregation (70 pages, 535 KB)
- - This is a good resource for those who want to want to include the responses in homemade worship aids!
To get the most out of Psalm 151, you will find it best to use these two resources as a guide:
- A six-year liturgical calendar which includes the dates of the coming Sundays, Solemnities, and Feasts of the three-year Sunday cycle. Click on the Sunday or Feast and you will find links to all the .pdf's you will need to sing the propers of the day!
- An index of Scripture references, which links Scripture citing with .pdf.
Both of those appear on the sidebar.
With Psalm 151, one can easily SING THE MASS, not just sing AT Mass!
CHRISTUS VINCIT, CHRISTUS REGNAT, CHRISTUS IMPERAT!
Brian Michael Page
October 8, 2017